January 15, 2010

A Rainy Day (and weekend)

Well I'm sorta bummed... I didn't realize that the weather was going to be this crummy. I was really hoping that we could get to the Houston Zoo. We got a membership for Christmas from my mom and dad! We may be have a game night & cook something fun again!

Pizza night was really fun. Josh and I are pretty talented at making some kick butt grub.

We got all our pro pics in! If you want to check them out go here: www.juliewilhite.smugmug.com/weddings/AnnaandJosh
Password is: joshlovesanna

Over the last couple days I've started looking into ideas for my grandparents(s) 50th wedding anniversary parties! That's right, both sets of my grandparents will be celebrating 50 years of marriage this year. And actually on the same day! Right now we are planning for the Huttenhoff's party to be in Chicago during July, while the Walsh's will be sometime in June here in Katy. But we will see, we're still in the early planning stages. If you've got any suggestions I'd love to hear them!

Well that's all for now! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend

No comments: