January 8, 2010

25 Before 25

Everyone has their life to do lists. But I am better at shorter term goals. So I've compiled a list of 25 things I really want to do by the time I'm 25. Just to make the goals clear for everyone, that gives me about 20 months. Many of these I hope to accomplish quickly- while others will require time, cooperation, and money!

1. Lose 50 pounds
2. Have a full time job
3. Buy a house
4. Become a long-term volunteer with an organization
5. Run in a 5k
6. Host a holiday!
7. Go to another country
8. Put together a "history" photobook for my dad of his scouting career
9. Go to a winery
10. Take a cooking class
11. Help put on a large event (gala, wedding, large party, etc)
12. Learn how to use photoshop (or similar program)
13. Finish a scrapbook
14. Make a quilt
15. Have seen all of my immediate aunts, uncles, and cousins
16. Go on a Cruise
17. Read at least 10 ENTIRE books (real books not childrens books) <0/10>
18. Learn how to change my own tire / basic maintenance on my car
19. Take a vacation with my mom
20. Refinish furniture
21. Learn how to use fondant (and have it look good) =)
22. An outside activity at least once a month (fishing, camping, hiking, etc.)
23. Not eat out for a full month
24. Spend a week with no computer access (by choice)
25. Stay Debt Free!

1 comment:

Keeley Barr said...

7. Go to another country
GERMANY!!! Or somewhere near (like PARIS) and I'll come to YOU! :-)