February 6, 2010

Bake My Day

So I've recently revisited a once loved hobby of mine... baking! I love everything about baking/cooking. Therefore I decided to take a cake decorating class. I'm really excited about it and have already learned some great techniques after class #1. I'll try to post pictures each week when I completed my new creations. I've also started baking Josh and the Shop Boys lots of treats. This week alone I sent a cake, cupcakes, and muffins. And apparently the guys have been asking what the next treat will be. haha So it's time to get creative =)

Last week I ordered pictures off of Shutterfly (I had free prints) and I've finally gotten them in. So I've got them organized, some into albums, and many others into Thank You Notes (which should be going out this week).

I'm so excited to share with you all that Josh got a raise this week. I'm so proud of him. He's been working really hard & learning a lot. It's so nice to see this hard work pay off.
Me...I'll hopefully start substituting this week. I'm still in "waiting" while Katyisd gets all the paperwork done. But hopefully I'll be good to go this week.

Another new goal of mine is to become a Coupon Pro. haha. I've recently found a couple blogs online that are really inspiring to me- and are teaching me how to use coupons along with weekly sales to get some awesome deals!! PennyPile is my favorite. I've also learned about E-Coupons, which are coupons that are loaded directly to your Kroger & Randalls cards. Currently the sites to load these type of coupons are Cellfire and Shortcuts. But I'm sure more sites will start popping up & more stores will have something like this.

Hopefully I'll have time to post more tomorrow. And I really hope to find my camera cord so I can start posting pictures again. I still owe some people pictures of the new apartment! So if I can't find the cord today, I may go buy a new one tomorrow.

No comments: