March 29, 2010

Checking off my List

Well It's been awhile since I gave an update on how I'm doing on my 25 by 25 list- so here's the quick update....
1) I have lost 5lbs. Today I am actually starting a new program to help this along. It's called the Couch to 5 K .
4) Long-term Volunteer- Well I've always volunteered with Boy Scouts of America. But I've finally taken on a position of my own =)
5) Run a 5k - well the training begins today!! So I'll be looking for a race to partake in in a few months.
17) Read 10 books.... well I'm having trouble with this one. I've only read 1 book from start to finish so far. But I've read a few chapters of a couple different books, but they just don't keep me interested. So I'm going to work harder on my book selection. I wonder if cook books count! haha
22) Outside activities- we've been doing good!! Over the weekend we actually went fishing at a local lake. It was really fun.
25) still debt free!!

Ok that's all I've got on those. I'll be working harder & staying focused.

In other news... My friend Meredith came in town & we had a lovely visit. I've got my fingers crossed that she'll get this job. It'd be nice to have another friend in town.

Josh and I have a trip planned to to Austin in a few weeks. We are so excited to see our dear friends Jacob & Rebecca who recently got engaged. You may remember them from our wedding =)

Also, we got our wedding album in the mail & it's absolutely wonderful. I'll have to take some pictures of it to put up for you all to see!!

That's all I've got time for now. But I'll get some other things up soon. I've got lots of other things to share. Until then, I hope you all are enjoying SPRING! It's a beautiful time of year & reminds us all to appreciate the beauty of our wonderful world.

No comments: