March 3, 2011

Meet "Bean"

So the news is out! Josh and I are expecting an addition to our family. The news truly came at a wonderful time. With all that has been going on in our lives we are just so excited for our newest addition.


As of today we are 13 weeks and 2 days. At our appointment on Monday we found out little bean is measuring about 4 days ahead. Which is great news! So glad to hear we have a healthy grower in there.


Many of you have been asking me for the "details". I'm not sure we have a ton... but here's what I've got:

- Bean's due date has been changed a few times. Either Aug 30th or Sep 6th. So we'll just wait and see when bean decides to make its appearance.
- As of now we are not planning to find out the sex of our little darling. But most peoples guess has been it'll be a girl (unless you ask my dad, because he swears it's a boy).
- I do plan on going back to work after bean is born. My amazing mom will be watching baby once I go back. This is such a relief to us. It's so nice to know exactly whose hands your baby is in. And we have very similar parenting styles so it works out perfectly.
- I am no longer getting sick which is amazing! I'm so glad that "all day sickness" has passed.
- Currently I have lost 7 lbs. Which my Dr. has no problems with.
- I have no particular cravings- but do have a lot of aversions to smells. So that does end up limiting places we are going. Even if I like the food- some places just smell funny. haha

Well that is all for now. I plan to try and keep this a lot more up-to-date! Thank you all so much for all the comments, calls, messages you have left for me. I am so glad to know that our little bean is going to be so loved !!

2 comments:

Krista Todd said...

Anna I am sooooo happy for yall!! what exciting news! and wow, you are strong to not find out the sex, I'm even dying to know what you're having lol!! hope everything is going great, glad to hear that the sickness is letting up!! Keep us updated, can't wait to read all about these next 6 months!

April Lynn | Our Little Loves said...

yay. I was waiting for this post! ha. Congrats again!
You are sooo lucky to have your Mom to watch Bean for you. I wish I could get my Mom to retire! lol