So the news is out! Josh and I are expecting an addition to our family. The news truly came at a wonderful time. With all that has been going on in our lives we are just so excited for our newest addition.
As of today we are 13 weeks and 2 days. At our appointment on Monday we found out little bean is measuring about 4 days ahead. Which is great news! So glad to hear we have a healthy grower in there.
Many of you have been asking me for the "details". I'm not sure we have a ton... but here's what I've got:
- Bean's due date has been changed a few times. Either Aug 30th or Sep 6th. So we'll just wait and see when bean decides to make its appearance.
- As of now we are not planning to find out the sex of our little darling. But most peoples guess has been it'll be a girl (unless you ask my dad, because he swears it's a boy).
- I do plan on going back to work after bean is born. My amazing mom will be watching baby once I go back. This is such a relief to us. It's so nice to know exactly whose hands your baby is in. And we have very similar parenting styles so it works out perfectly.
- I am no longer getting sick which is amazing! I'm so glad that "all day sickness" has passed.
- Currently I have lost 7 lbs. Which my Dr. has no problems with.
- I have no particular cravings- but do have a lot of aversions to smells. So that does end up limiting places we are going. Even if I like the food- some places just smell funny. haha
Well that is all for now. I plan to try and keep this a lot more up-to-date! Thank you all so much for all the comments, calls, messages you have left for me. I am so glad to know that our little bean is going to be so loved !!