November 8, 2011

A little love affair... with FALL!

There is something magical about the shift in weather. When our blistering hot days turn into warm tolerable ones. I suddenly feel compelled to start wearing browns, and orange, and maroon in an attempt to psych myself into thinking it's cooler out than it really is. But seriously, reguardless of the weather I LOVE the Fall.




We have been taking it all in. Taking Owen on trips that he'll never remember and taking pictures that he'll be embarrassed to show this friends later in life. But I simply can't get enough of it. And we've still got 3 full weeks to create, adventure out, and drink Pumpkin Pie flavored beverages.




So far we've got to the ranch, a pumpkin patch, carved a pumpkin, went trick-or-treating, and simply enjoyed the outdoors!




Oh... And how could I forget our attempt at the cute "baby-in-pumpkin" photo! Seriously, looking back on it now, I'm not sure why I ever thought that would be a good idea. haha

1 comment:

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

How fun! He is a cutie. I always tell people that one of my hobbies is dressing up my baby. haha