August 20, 2011

Still Waiting

Just thought I'd give a quick update (especially since we've been getting daily calls!). We are still waiting for our little mans arrival.  As of today I am 38 Weeks and 4 Days - so really we haven't hit the "due date" yet but he can come as soon as he's ready :)

We are anxiously awaiting his arrival. His room is all set up, our bedroom is ready for him to stay the nights in our room for a few months (in a pack and play), hospital bags are packed, car seat is in the car (but not installed). WE ARE READY :) 

My patience is starting to draw thin (we all know it was never a strong suite of mine to begin with) - but I know Mr Bean will make his debut when he is good and ready. I can already tell that he is going to be a tad of a "mini-me" in that he's going to want to do what he wants, when he wants, and march to the beat of his own drum. And I honestly LOVE that- even though I realize that Karma is a B!tch. And if he is anything like I was as a kid, Josh and I will certainly have our hands full. And we can't WAIT!!

Tonight we have a special event to attend- and hopefully I'll remember to take pictures to post up here! Have a great weekend.

No comments: